Landscape lighting not only adds to the aesthetics of the landscape but also improves the safety and security of your property. We will provide you with the latest technology in the lighting features to reduce energy usage and improve longevity of the system. Well-executed outdoor lighting not only enhances architectural detail and highlights landscape features, outdoor lighting also adds value. Using or upgrading your fixtures to LEDs will use 25- 30% less energy consumption compared to standard incandescent and halogen bulbs and will last between 15 to 20 years.
Much of the success of outdoor lighting hinges on design and layout. Proper selection and location of fixtures is the difference between an ordinary and an exceptional lighting scheme. JML uses a combination of stategies to furnish dramatic effects to your property without the fixtures stealing the show.
- Accenting trees: Whether illuminated from below or by a light mounted in the tree itself, trees make stunning features.
- Moonlighting: Adding lights in trees over an outdoor space adds a special ambiance to a space creating a mysterious effect with shadows.
- Architectural: Wall wash and uplighting when used in moderation, it’s a great way to highlight architectural and landscaping features.
- Focal Point: The entryway is often center stage, a way of saying, “Welcome, this way in.”
- Combine beauty and function: Adding path lighting to plantings along a walkway breaks up the “runway” look of too many lights strung alongside a walk.
- Hardscape Lighting: Lighting hardscape features is the best way to show of the walls, pillars and structures.
- Water Features: Underwater lighting is the best way to make your fountain, pond or pool “pop”.
Contact us to discuss how we can help you enjoy your new landscape late into the night.