Water is one of the most precious resources we have on the earth, without it we would not exist. Managing that resource is equally important and one of the cornerstones of our business. We can help you design, repair and manage your irrigation system to get the maximum efficiency we can. JML Landscaping can handle all of your irrigation jobs from big to small. We have solutions for everything from residential and commercial properties to greenhouses and nurseries and we put an emphasis on the conservation and smart use of water on each and every one of our projects.
- Start-up and Winterization
- Upgrades and Renovations
- Wire Tracking and Troubleshooting
- Testing Backflow Preventers
- Irrigation Audits and Evaluations
- Water Use Studies and Scheduling Assistance
- Central Control Design and Implementation
- Soil Moisture Sensors
- Nutrient Management and Fertigation
Our staff has over 40 Years of collective Landscape and Irrigation Industry experience. We have designed and installed irrigation systems for all types of clients including sports facilities, city parks, municipal athletic fields, nurseries and numerous residential and commercial properties.
See us for all of your irrigation projects. (Neshanic Valley Irrigation)
Our Commitment to the Environment
- Rainwater Harvesting, Rain Barrels and Cisterns
- Water-Loss Management
- Drought Management
- Rain Gardens
- Storm Water Reclaim and Gray Water Reuse
- Smart Irrigation Upgrades
Contact us with help with your LEED projects.