It is important for the customer to understand the project on paper prior to the start of construction. JML has the capability of producing conceptual designs to provide a basic understanding or detailed drawings to describe every aspect of the proposal project.
After a preliminary review of the project with the customer a revised drawing will be provided. At times, a customer my not be ready to construct their project yet. In these situations, JML may be contracted to only help plan and design a project. A proposal can be provided at a later date if the customer so chooses.
Besides providing a drawing of a project, JML will provide construction specifications of how the project is installed, a construction schedule to understand the installation process, and literature on the landscape/hardscape materials to be utilized.
Let JML help you visualize your dream on paper before a shovel is put in the ground.
(See our Design Process)
We blend the latest technology with time honored skills to provide creative, functional and professional landscape designs for our customers. We use computer aided design complete our designs and use 3D design to provide photo simulations and virtual animations. Years of education and experience allow us to take your vision and create the landscape of your dreams. Whether you take the plunge and complete the project all at once or tackle the project one by one in phases, we will provide a cohesive master plan that allows your ultimate vision to be achieved.
- Landscape Planning
- Residential and commercial landscape design
- Garden Design
- Planting Plans
- Seasonal Color Displays
- Formal and Natural Gardens
- Grottos and Sunken Gardens
JML Landscaping can take your vision, add an artistic touch, and create the outdoor space of your dreams. We integrate form with function with engineering and art, to develop a creative plan that is unique to you and your lifestyle. We can blend hardscape elements with nature to appear as they have always been there.
- Patios, Walkways and Terraces
- Water Features and Poolscapes
- Fire Features
- Outdoor Kitchens, Bars and Dining Areas
- Outdoor Structures
- Accent, Seating and Structural Walls
A proper irrigation design is critical to the success of any irrigation systems’ success. Since every property is different, we employ Certified Irrigation Designers, that have attained a professional understanding of irrigation to design the best application of water that is unique to your site. Certified Irrigation Designers must undertake the most rigorous education in the industry and stay committed to their continuing education in order to remain certified. Irrigation Association -certified professionals have in-depth irrigation knowledge and experience and have been evaluated and endorsed by an impartial third party. We have over 15 years of experience designing irrigation systems for residential, commercial and golf courses. We also provide supporting documentation like specifications, pump station designs and water use studies.
Our design process:
- Evaluate site conditions and determine water availability and use requirements.
- Select the most effective irrigation equipment, methods and materials for the application.
- Develop efficient and cost-effective irrigation designs that meet the plant’s watering requirements.
- Prepare comprehensive plans and specifications that include construction details, equipment or materials, as well as appropriate irrigation schedules.
- Ensure the installation matches the design intent.
- Provide direction to the end user on system use, scheduling and maintenance.
JML Landscaping is also able to support the agricultural industry, designing irrigation systems for farms, nurseries and greenhouse. We can provide full plans, specifications, return on investment studies, scheduling as well as aid in implementation. Contact us for information. (Neshanic Valley Irrigation)